Saturday, November 22, 2008

Career day at school


Yeah! It's the weekend. I live for the weekends these days. I get to stay in with the kids and just spend time with them. This week went by pretty fast. Friday at Mackenzie's school they had Career day. Kenzie asked if she could dress as a doctor. Of course that would make a great career. Kenzie as a heart of gold. She just wants to help everyone and she I bet she will. Awhile back the nurses at Texas Oncology gave Kenzie one of the coats they wear for Halloween it's been about 3 Halloweens now I guess and we still have it. I thought she looked very cute in her doctor clothes. Still cant believe how fast they grow.
Jash since he was about two or three as said he wanted to grow up as a dentist. Not sure where he got that from but he still says it except he went from wanting to be just a dentist to a orthodontics dentist. Say's he is sure they make more money and almost every kid he knows needs braces or has braces. I can believe that Bonham is full of metal mouths. I know both my kids are in them. I know it's too soon for them to really know what they will be when they are older but I know I will sure be proud of them.
There are some days Kenzie wants to be a pop star.. Lord help us....
Last night was a nice night I got to enjoy the company of friends and good food. There was maybe 11 of us who went out to Buffalo Wild Wings and it was nice being in real clothes and having adult conversions. Brande asked how my week was and in till I say it out loud I didn't realize how bad my week sounded. I was only out of my house twice Wednesday and then Friday. I guess you don't realize it till you see the look on people's faces. The worst part is I got nothing really done around the house. Thursday I did clean some carpets and washed the bay windows. How exciting is that. I just don't feel like being out and don't have the money to do a lot of things so I just stay in. Today I have thought about taken down the rest of the Halloween items I still have up and taken down the fall items also. I'm sure my neighbors would be pleased to see the Halloween pumpkins gone before Thanksgiving.. So today I hope to get something done around here but who knows. All in all not a bad week.

No comments: