Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not really sure where to begin, Last time I posted I was asking for prayers for other's, My heart fills so heavy right now. Connor Deal a 6th grader at Bonham and in Jash's Car pool passed away, It breaks my heart, Jash and I went to the visitation for Connor and I felt so bad for his parents. John always said he was ok being sick as long as it wasn't one of our babies. Please continue to pray for the Deals.
Yesterday Rick Owens passed away from Cancer, He also had two children. I was thinking there as been four deaths of people I have known already this year. I'm ready for better news, up lifting news ( something)..
My Friend April her dads company layed off 250 people this week, my dads company layed off several. The Rail Road layed off several I'm ready for that CHANGE we have all heard is coming..
There as been some good news My Friend Brande is expecting her first baby this Summer. I'm so excited for her and DJ they just bought their first home and now a baby.
Today I'm at home with Kenzie who threw up most of the night I sure hope it's just a 24 hour bug. Poor thing she is so excited about the field trip to WT tomorrow. I sure hope she can go.. Pray for her.

As for me things are ok, I wouldn't say great but ok.. I haven't been to one of my Grief Share classes in a couple of weeks and I'm really thinking that's for the best.. Maybe I waited too long to start going in the first place. But I don't want to keep reliving what as happened to our lives. I know what happened and it hurts and it sucks. I miss John daily. But the reminder every Monday isn't helping it's like taken me back to when it first happened. I'm sure some day my heart will heal some but it's going to take a lot of time for my heart to heal..
I ran into a friend who also lost his wife, she passed away two days before John and he kept telling me he as done better since he as moved on. I cried and said Just not ready. Someday I will just not yet.
I find it important to mention my blessing's everyone can pray for the bad but I also like to pray for the blessings in my life.
My kids, I love them so much and they are true blessings from God.
My family, Their support has helped me in ways I cant express.
My friends the girls and guys God as sent me some true angels without them I know I couldn't have done this with out them.. There is so many to list that I'm thankful for I just hope each of them know what they have meant to me.
Some of which are like Brothers and sister's and a few are a bit crazy but that's why I love them.. Ok off to take care of the ill..( Kenzie ) Have a blessed day all !!
please continue to pray for those who have lost their loved ones, those who have been sick, and those who have lost their Jobs. God Bless..

No comments: