Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Movie Quotes

While doing a survey with friends we were asked about our favorite quotes from movies. So I thought I would share with you all. The one from Hope Floats is so very true. I remember being scared before I got married to John and even though we had our ups and downs the middle was the best part of my life so far. I wouldn't want to change one thing. and yes the end is very sad..
Now I find my self not sure where I am. I'm not in the Beginning of anything except I have these two wonderful kids and their Beginnings are still yet to come. I hope they both find there one true love and live a life of happiness, Then there's the quote from the Notebook. it's not easy and you do have to work at having a happy life. But man it's worth it.




Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.
  • From the movie Hope Floats



No comments: