Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Hey guys, First I would like to say thanks for all the support I have received from each of you. The kind words and encouragement has been very uplifting.
God has truly blessed me with wonderful people in my life. Today Kenzie is in Dallas with her Nana, and Papa seeing my sister. We are done with summer school and so very excited about that. She is such a wonderful kid. the past years have really been hard on her. Glad she is out having some fun. Just got done with my garage sale yesterday, well not just mine, it was everyone I guess. lol Chris and Lisa, April , Clint, Jimmy's and mine all together there was over 1000.00 made not bad for a one day sale. We must be crazy because we plan on having another this next week. I cant believe how much stuff I have to sell.
My nephew said I just may have a shopping problem lol..
Not sure what our plans are today Only have Jash. Been invited to several places so it makes it hard to choice. I received a message on here the other day from a person who wants to talk and I will be more than happy to visit with you. wasn't sure how to contact you. Not through here any ways.. Send me a message . I hope all my friends have a blessed 4th be safe and have lots of fun. To Clint and April Happy Anniversary love you guys.

No comments: