Thursday, August 27, 2009

Proud of my kids

School has started and I feel like I'm in a race every day to get things done.Races are still going but will soon be over for the season. Jash has already Won the championship for cage carts and he is now racing his Midget so next season he won't be a rookie. I'm so very proud of him. He may after all have both of his parents in him. Guess the nick name Fearless will continue in him. He said he sure wished High school had a class like racing because it would be an easy A.
This Friday night I'm getting to drive a Midget in the powder puff race.. Never have driven one but I'll give it my best.
Kenzie is loving Middle school not sure if it's not because of all the boys. Man oh man she is boy crazy. Kenzie has such a sweet heart my sweet angel always seems to know just what to say to make me smile. She asked me the other day if there is a day where I don't cry. I'm sure there are those days but the other days I guess out weigh them.
I allowed someone to hurt us, I can handle my feelings being hurt but don't hurt my kids. How some people CAN be so immature in their 30's and not have the ( balls) or maturity just to be true.
I have some of the nicest friends you could ever have. They keep me going, Maybe I don't tell them enough just how much they all mean to me and just how thankful I am to have them and for all they do. It's like when you love someone so much do you tell them has much as you should. John would say momma you should know I love ya I'm here aren't I. That was just John. I pray he knew just how much I loved him and still do. I like to sit and reread my mothers day card he wrote me one year while in the hospital he asked the nurse for crayons and paper. lol and it was by far the BEST card he ever gave me and I keep it in a frame in out bedroom. My point I guess is we may not tell our friends enough what they really mean to us and I guess we all should and it needs to go both ways.
Well of course I'm still Jeeping. I'm even working on improvements on the orange Jeep. Every time I do something cool or new to it. It makes me feel better because I know John would just sit back and smile..I love the new stickers I put on it. thanks to Donnie who gave them to me, I LOVE THEM AND SO happy to have them thanks Donnie. Take a look..

It's on both sides of the Jeep way cool!!!!!! Well I'm getting off here so maybe I can clean this pig pen we live in, I'm not sure my house has ever been this bad. Geez!!! Keep praying for my dear friend Mikka. Please pray for the Larson family sheila lost the battle with Cancer Sunday she is now healed not in any pain, and is a beautiful angel in Heaven. Like always tell the ones you love just how much you love them. God Bless Renea

No comments: