Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Christmas tree The kids and I put up our tree in the living room not a hard task for most but sad for us. John past away just five days after Christmas last year. We had a pretty relaxed Christmas last year, We had a huge Breakfast here at the house then went to Johns moms for lunch, and went to the movies like we did every year. After the movies we ended up at Buffalo wild wing's and had a great time. This year pulling everything out of the boxes brought back so many memories of past Christmases. I just looked at our very first ornament and held it close. Johns Grandma gave it to us the year we got married 1994. I went to Hobby Lobby and got some new ornaments to hang this time I chose picture frames. This way we can hang picture's of John on our tree. The kids love them. It's really a good idea. Kenzie is really into the Christmas spirit she loved the fact we were getting out our things which makes me very happy. My kids give me strength to get through this and with the power of our lord. Which brings me to another issue I have on Christmas Eve John and I would go to the candle light service at Church I hope I have the strength to attend it this year. It wouldn't be Christmas without that. Just wanted to share some pictures of our house after the kids and I decorated.
The fireplace has to be lit up so Santa can see what he is doing



Here is Kenzie's tree, Jash decided he didn't want to bother with putting up his tree this year he had more important things to do like hanging with his friends. Kenzie loves every minute of it not sure where she gets. ( or maybe I do) She is just like her momma poor girl. I have to say she did a great job making her tree Beautiful.




No comments: