Monday, December 22, 2008

hanging in

The last few days have been ok , I had a night out with friends Friday Night and had a blast. We didn't do anything special but sit around and talk till early morning hours but it was fun. Today I spent some time with the two most important people in my life, my kids. I really enjoy their company, and would enjoy it more if they would stop fighting with each other. I remember fighting with my sister but my kids fight over what seems like everything, from who gets the front seat in the car,to who's turn is it to water the dogs. I pray I can survive the teenage years. tonight we went and saw Bolt, it was an ok movie had a lot of funny parts and the kids seemed to enjoy it. Maybe I enjoyed it because you cant talk during the movie. hahaha.....

no big plans coming up. Christmas Eve we will attend a candle light service or that is the plan. We attended a candle light service last Monday night that was very touching. It was for family's who have lost a loved one, and when they called the loved ones name they would light a candle and they said a prayer over each family. They even read the poem I had posted earlier. It does give me some comfort that John is getting to spend Christmas in heaven how special that should be. Just wanted to share a note with my friends that the last few days haven't been all that bad. I'm really trying to get through the holidays and make it special for my kids. I cant even come close to understand how hard it must be on them.

No comments: