Sunday, February 8, 2009

Peaceful,

My baby is 14.. ( wow) We had a party Friday night at Church. It turned out great. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful kids. Jash is saving his money for a new cell phone. I bought his first one two years ago and now it's his turn.
I think he made more than enough to buy one. After his party I went to celebrate LaWana's birthday with her we had a girls night out and had lots of fun. I may be feeling to old to have so much fun though, the next morning wasn't so much fun.
I also made it through my friend Jennifer's Wedding Saturday. She was so beautiful I'm so glad I went. I started crying when her mother started walking down the aisle. I just love weddings it's a beginning of something wonderful I pray God will bless them with many happy years together..
I just want to say to my friends thank you.. I may not say it enough you all mean so much to me. Between my family and my friends I have felt blessed.. some friends are more like sister's. and I have a few male friends I consider best friends. So Thank you all.
Today the kids and I are at home relaxing and enjoying a nice Sunday. Peaceful Sunday!! Hope everyone as a great week. please continue to pray for those that need it.

No comments: