Saturday, January 24, 2009

Forgiveness

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 6:14-15


I just wanted to add I have forgave the ones who have been telling people I have been dating, I just wished people would have asked me first and I thank those that did..
I have no idea what is in my future or who will be in my future. It seems my leaving out names you find out several people will assume it is about them. I never intended my blogs to hurt people they are a way for me to open up.





If you try to reach inside of your heart you can find forgiveness, or at least the start And from that place where you can forgive is where Hope, and Love, also thrive and live
And with each step that you try to take and with that chance that your heart might break Comes so much happiness, and so much strength which Alone can carry you a fantastic length
For hate and anger will not get you there and though you say that you just don't care You can EASILY avoid the pain on which hate feeds . . . the kind of hurt that No one needs
Just make the move, take that first stride let go of the thing known as "Foolish Pride" Maybe then you can start to repair the past into something strong, that will mend, and last!

(c)Barry S. Maltese2000

No comments: