Monday, January 12, 2009

Saturday is over

It was a busy weekend, Saturday morning I was in the shower by 6.30am to get ready for Bobby Dales funeral. My stomach and I weren't doing so well. I have a nervous stomach and any time I'm stressed out it just about kills me and I wonder why after John died I got an ulcer.
I left for the funeral by 9.00 am to go pick up Brandon Kings kids, Brandon rode his Harley. I worry about him also that makes two friends in a years time to have lose. I took my camera because I knew there would be lots of bikes and there was. I'm going to say 70.

Bobby Dale would have been so touched. It's kind've like at Johns Funeral and we had all the Jeeps except a lot of the Jeeps couldn't come because so many aren't street legal. Tina also did a slide show and like always I think that's the better thing to do at funerals these days. It really shows what the person was like. She also picked some of the same songs I did. I have to say my heart was hurting but I could just see Bobby Dale and John together. Maybe watching the service. I miss him more and more everyday. After the funeral I had a bridal Shower, I still had my kids but was still going even knowing I couldn't stay long. I didn't take the invention with me but knew it was at Trinity. WRONG! So when I showed up at Trinity fellowship out by Randall guess what No bridal shower they were all at Trinity Baptist. So I'm a big idiot and missed Jennifer's Bridal shower. Now I feel bad. Then it was off to the river to meet up with the Jeep club for the Christmas tree burning. Let me tell you that's a lot of emotions for one day. sick,sad, lost, excited, happy, cold, and then tired. It was a good way to end a sad day.
We all bundled up and stood by the fire Let me say wearing carhartt's can make you look 100% bigger, but we were warm. This is a picture of Brande, Roxanne, and myself.. I love each of my friends. I think I smiled all night. I'm ready for a new week, and hope full it will be a better week.

No comments: