Friday, January 9, 2009

Venting,

Last night was another night of tossing and Turing. I can't seem to get my mind to slow down. I was hurt yesterday over a comment I read. I know we all say things that sometimes we don't mean and words some times come out wrong. I won't get into what was said but it was by a family member. I wanted to call and ask them what they meant by their comment.
Then I realized that something bad would come from it. I'm very sensitive and emotional at times I know. That's why for the most part I have kept my mouth closed on how I really feel.
I thanked God last night for my friends they truly have been there and have seen the pain I have felt. They have help me in ways others should have and didn't.
I also must add that over the last year I have become closer to my mom I know she would always be there for me and she would help more if she could. My parents all four of them have been great during this last year.
They also loved John and have helped me honor his name and keep him alive in our hearts. Just venting I guess today..
Now to ask for prayer request:::::
1.) Pray for the Johnson family we are saying our final goodbyes tomorrow to Bobby Dale
2.) Pray for the Rodman family who lost their brother this week and saying their Goodbyes today.
3.) Pray for my dear friend Mikka, She also has had the same Leukemia as John, Pray for healing for her.
4.) Pray for the Owens family who's son also has cancer and doing a trail drug pray for a cure.
5.) Pray for Jordon a little girl at Kenzie's school who just had a transplant thanks to her sister.
6.) Pray for the Lowrey family who just lost their Uncle.
7.) Pray for my family my kids have been hurting way to long.
I hope I didn't leave anyone out so just pray for everyone. Thank God for the blessings we do have. You never know tomorrow may be to late.

No comments: